Don’t let the size of this machine misguide you. The powerful pressure unit provides superior adaptation for dental plastics using laboratory or operatory internal air compressors. Because the unit has no motor, it is compact and very quiet. Also, the vacuum pressure from an office compressor is usually greater than the pressure generated from smaller vacuum units. The greater the pressure, the better definition and adherence the dental appliances will have.
- Can be used to layer appliances
- Very economical when compared to its European counterparts
- Uses 5”x5” resin sheets or round resin sheets
- Available in 110 Volt and 220 Volt
- Symmetrical heating system
- Lightweight, rust-free aluminum frame
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 5-year warranty on parts and labor